We’d love to hear from you, so please get in touch.
This website is designed to give you all the information you might need, should you decide to visit us. Please do read it through before asking a heap of questions, particularly the Volunteer, FAQ and Directions pages. We enjoy hearing from people, but you’ll appreciate how wearing it becomes to be asked questions which we’ve already taken the time to answer on the website.
If you’re hoping to come and join us as a volunteer, there are a few things we’d like you to include in your initial email:
- Your full name, and your log in name if you are approaching us via wwoof.pt, helpx.net or workaway.info (so that we can take a look at your profile).
- When you are hoping to visit, and whether those dates are flexible.
- Why you’re interested in volunteering with us, perhaps what you’d like to gain from the experience and what you’re able to share.
- Any experience you have or special skills which we may be able to make use of.
- Any special requirements you may have (eg diet).
Our postal address is:
Casalinho e Escabelado
3320-361 Unhais o Velho
Pampilhosa da Serra
You can contact us by telephone on:
00351 235512171 (landline)
We’ll look forward to hearing from you